Mission and objetives of the Association
Teruel Truffle Farmers Association, established as a nonprofit corporation, pursues the following purposes, complying with its Statutes:
- Represent the truffle harvesters and farmers of the province of Teruel before the several Public Administrations, in the management of actions, grants and subsidies destined to the development of the truffle sector in the province and to the regulation of the truffle harvesting.
- Promote actions intended to the development and improvement of truffle farming in the province of Teruel.
- Watch over the interests of truffle harvesters and farmers of Teruel, performing as their representative in the different procedures related with truffle farming.
The activities carried out by this Association will focus on:
- The negotiations with the Public Administrations about the establishment of Programs and Actions to support the development of Truffle farming, as well as the regulations on truffle harvesting and marketing.
- The organization of conferences, congresses, symposiums and other events committed to disseminate the scientific and technical improvements related to the truffle sector.
- The truffle promotion, in aspects relating to its harvesting, farming, marketing and whichever others linked to it.