Sectoral Legislation – National level
- Civil Code, articles 334-355.
- Law 43/2003, of 21 November, regulating Mountain Areas.
- Royal Decree 6/2001, of 12 January, which governs the promotion of the afforestation of agricultural land. Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Royal Decree 708/2002, of 19 July, by means of which new measures are set to supplement the Rural Development Program for the Common Agriculture Policy Flanking Measures. Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
Sectoral Legislation – Autonomous Community Level
- Order of 10 November 1998, from the Agriculture and Environment Department, regulating the search and harvesting of the winter black truffle in the mountains that are property of the General Council of Aragon and in the mountains declared for public use.
Gran and subsidies of the General Council of Aragon
- Order of 23 January 2007, of the Agriculture and Food Department, which approves the regulatory principles for the granting of subsidies to afforest agricultural land, on the framework of the Rural Development Programme for Aragon, 2007-2013.
- Order of 24 January 2007, of the Agriculture and Food Department, which lays down measures to apply for grants destined to the afforestation of agricultural land, for the year 2007.
Links to websites of Oficial Bodies:
- Ministry of Agriculture: www.mpya.com
- General Council of Aragón: www.aragon.es
- Teruel Provincial County: www.dpt.es
The complete regulatory texts mentioned in this section are available in the links provided, as well as in ATRUTER headquarter.